Ramadhan day #01 : The Alternative and Values

In early morning today, someone approached me by whatsapp. She is the founder of one of a big cosmetic brand in Indonesia. She contact me to discuss my promised related with wewomen.id

When we discussed about time and schedule for our little event, i learnt how to say no in a smooth way and be brave to show what my values are. Here is our little conversation

 S : maybe we can do at 7 pm?
T : but there is taraweh right? if we want to get attention from muslim participant, it will clash with the the isya and taraweh prayer and will give impact as minim enthusiasm from them? 
S : but, our customer and participants are not kind of person who strictly pray tarawih kok Tir, so 7 pm or 7.3 pm is okay?
T : how about 8 pm?
T : so i can let myself and my team to pray isya and taraweh first. Because isya start at 7 pm, i think at 8 pm people will have prayed finish
S : okay, let me ask my team first

Well, maybe for some people, this moment is normal. But for me, this moment taught me (more) about how to hold your value, show it and still being flexible. At first, i think 7.30 is okay, but after i thought for 2nd and third what i think was " i don't wanna left my goal for this ramadhan so better to give the alternative and still be friend with this amazing women and potential partner" 

I learn how to say no and show my values again
Insya Allah Bismillaah

Warm Regards
Tiara

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menjaga Kewarasan

Edisi Hari #1 Menoreh Pagi

Tentang Berkembang