Day 02 : start small

 Hi hi, 

Day 02 of ......... i don't know what is the proper name for this challenge. But I think the goal is to get back myself to be calmer, focus and more self-love. 

well, this week I tried small changes for myself. I am on going to implement the knowledge that i got from books. Some books I have read is that "better than before" and " atomic habit". here is some rule i implement as a started point. 

  • Start small, one activity to other one activities or called "bite a bite"
  • integrated one activities to other activities as a predecessor
  • Checkpoint or looking for some accountability. in here i make apps Fabolous as accountability OR i make myself as accountable of myself
  • Doing it together or, show it!
well, actually for some activities is an activity I had implement in my life but well, i have lost myself and i need and i loved to be back on track. Here are some little habit i wanna get back for myself
  • drink water after i wake up
  • do exercise daily (yoga or running)
  • meditation 5/10 mnt
  • read a book 20 mnt
  • ngaji or recite quran together with sarah
  • Recite quran alone for myself 30 mnt
Some activities are my old activities and i have lost them, so bismillah i will not let anyone and anything make me far away from myself and my love for God.

Bismillaah


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menjaga Kewarasan

Edisi Hari #1 Menoreh Pagi

Tentang Berkembang